Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Minecraft Xbox

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,169
    Tokens
    18,827

    Latest Awards:

    Default Minecraft Xbox

    I seen this on the minecraft forum

    I like it

    Your thoughts? you can win it in a comp at minecon




    moderator alert Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Minecraft", as it is better suited here!
    Last edited by Chris; 26-10-2011 at 10:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,315
    Tokens
    33,951
    Habbo
    dbgtz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Seems a bit too bright, but I want it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,169
    Tokens
    18,827

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Seems a bit too bright, but I want it.
    I thought that but for the top of it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Feedback Forum
    Posts
    14,085
    Tokens
    28,676
    Habbo
    Wispur

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    That is the nicest xbox I have ever seen. Me want nao.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager



    I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    1,482
    Tokens
    1,450

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It's amazing, I want it or at least one for the PS3! Whoever came up with that must be amazing.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,988
    Tokens
    3,695

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wow I love it, I want one!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff


    last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    306
    Tokens
    1,803

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I want it especially that controller

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    herne bay
    Posts
    11,625
    Tokens
    1,257

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It's worth it alone for the controller, shame I'm not going to Minecon

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    South West Scotland.
    Posts
    3,155
    Tokens
    128

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Looks really really shopped to me. Would be awesome if it was real though. Also, you can already buy those controllers, I got one like almost 2 years ago



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    909
    Tokens
    108
    Habbo
    FiftyCal

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    That is pretty killer! I want it ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •