HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question 1st Habbox Weekly Free Lotto - Ends 1st September

Welcome to the first Habbox Weekly Free Lotto

The winning numbers were: 625

To view the dices being rolled on Friday 2nd September 9.00pm UK time
    Search on your navigator owner: MissAlice Room name: Habbox Weekly Free Lotto

How would you like to win 1 HC Sofa

Let me explain how!

Every week we at Habbox will hold a draw and three numbers will be rolled using dice on habbo. To find out where on Habbo the dice will be rolled, you will need to check back to this post and we will also announce where and when this will take place. So what do you have to do to take part? Well it's quite easy, all that you need to do is select 3 numbers between 1 and 6. You might decide to choose 3 3 3 or you might choose 4 2 1, those are just examples. The three numbers you choose are your choice. Please remember there are only six numbers on one dice - 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. So Your dice cannot roll a higher number than 6.

This first Lotto competition will run until 1st September unless otherwise stated. The dices will be rolled on the 2nd September. (Time and place to be announced). If more than one entry shows identical numbers, then the names will be entered onto a computer and the winner selected randomly. If there is no winner then the prize will be added to the next Lotto, and so the prize will grow until it's eventually won. After that MissAlice will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition.

The Prize:-
    1st - 1 HC Sofa kindly donated by Jason.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Your Three Numbers: (Enter your three numbers here)

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
    Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, enter your three numbers and remember to leave your habbo name.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on September 1st 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition ends. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. If you have a question or a comment regarding any competition then please send a pm to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winner Announced - 3rd September 2005
    funkygirl (entry no. 203)
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 03-09-2005 at 03:13 PM.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: miz_cheeky
    Your Three Numbers: 4 6 2

Tokens

habbo name: brenteo
    my numbers: 3 5 2

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: :tattle
    Numbers: 432

Tokens

Habbo name: ant1182
    numbers: 118
    MY LATEST SIG:

DJ REAPER FORMALY KNOWN AS DJ LUTO
    [color=lime](gunna make some better ones soon!)

[/b]

Tokens

habbo name: Wallmart

lotto numbers: 4 3 5

Wish me luck?

Tokens

Habbo Name: JustinJM
    Numbers: 1 5 6

~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~
    OMG, Habbo gave me my password. I'm back! XD
    ~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~*+*~

Tokens