HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Default lost/stolen iphone

basically my mate found an iphone 4 16gb brand new on the floor of a nightclub in january, since then its been out of battery and just hanging around in his room, no one claimed it etc

so i traded him gta 4 and FEAR 360 games for it lol

it was disabled for 22,009,837 or so minutes, but a hard recovery and restore got past that.

only thing is i don't have a proper o2 micro sim to test it with, went to store today and the girl tested her sim in it for me and it still said no service. damn

does this mean the IMEI is blocked? or something

anyway it still has warranty according to apple so ive applied to send it off for "repair" lol maybe get an undisabled one back
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Imo you should have handed it into your local police and if it wasn't claimed within two weeks or something you would have got it anyway, don't think keeping it was the right thing to do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if the owner has registered it with apple i doubt you'll be seeing it back, since every iphone has its own unique number-thing if you get me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

It'll probably only work overseas like @cocaine; said I doubt you'll be seeing it working. So basically you have an iPod touch.

Oh and why would you send it back to Apple for a 'repair' they're not stupid they're going to know it's lost/stolen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Sounds like its been blocked. My uncle found a blackberry and gave it to me, it got barred and you can't try and take the bar off it cos its illegal

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

I was told if i entered the serial into the apple site and it gave me warranty details etc it's only carrier disabled lol if no details its disabled totally
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

gonna be honest, i think if you send it back to apple yr never gonna see it again.

what i'd do is go into an apple store say you found this iphone 2 weeks ago at work (loliknow) but no-one claimed it so you've been allowed to keep it, is there anything you can do to remove the block?

OR sell it on to cex or somewhere, least you'll get a return on it then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    gonna be honest, i think if you send it back to apple yr never gonna see it again.

what i'd do is go into an apple store say you found this iphone 2 weeks ago at work (loliknow) but no-one claimed it so you've been allowed to keep it, is there anything you can do to remove the block?

OR sell it on to cex or somewhere, least you'll get a return on it then.

CEX wont accept block phones bethie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    CEX wont accept block phones bethie
    you obv aint been to birmingham. hahaha. cex accept anything, possibly still with the arm of the dead man you mugged still attached.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

to be fair for what i got it for (2 games for a console i dont have) id keep it n use as an ipod rofl
    no

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast