HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :-Choco-:

Default [Matt] so far Modern room nearly done...

here it is criticism please, guys

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Ooolala, very nice indeed, I love the stools with the white dots at the bottom and the bed is great too. Great work - keep it up! +REP

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I remember you posting something similar to this last year and as I said before it is an amazing piece of work you've made. I see you've changed the pillows from soap to actual pillows

Well done. Really Impressed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember the bed from ages ago , erm the Painting on the wall looks like a black and white version of the Twilight one but I don't like it regardless, just my opinion, others may like it. I just don't like the pattern I'd prefer a landscape or something but of course it's more modern like the way you've done it.

I think the mirror needs shading? Or just be darker, I could be wrong but it looks like a window imo.

The stool next to the computer desk is too high, ergonomics would never accept it .

I'd like to see a lamp in the corner where the bed is !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

wow, this is amazing!! i think its all really good, how long did it take?

Tokens
    Habbo

Quote Originally Posted by Zuth View Post
    Ooolala, very nice indeed, I love the stools with the white dots at the bottom and the bed is great too. Great work - keep it up! +REP
    thank you so much! aha, i don't know why i started to add little dots suppose i thought it looked nice! thanks!

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 05:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I remember you posting something similar to this last year and as I said before it is an amazing piece of work you've made. I see you've changed the pillows from soap to actual pillows

Well done. Really Impressed
    haha! yes! wasn't having silly soap pillows you see! i'm going ot try and create a different bed, or a better version!

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I remember the bed from ages ago , erm the Painting on the wall looks like a black and white version of the Twilight one but I don't like it regardless, just my opinion, others may like it. I just don't like the pattern I'd prefer a landscape or something but of course it's more modern like the way you've done it.

I think the mirror needs shading? Or just be darker, I could be wrong but it looks like a window imo.

The stool next to the computer desk is too high, ergonomics would never accept it .

I'd like to see a lamp in the corner where the bed is !
    you have a very good eye! it is the twilight, it looks crap both ways, i don't like it, i thought it would look okay with the setting in this design! but obviously not aha, anthropometric s can kiss my butt! aha i know they wouldn't can you help me with what little details should be added? like say stuff? haha thanks anyways!

---------- Post added 02-06-2012 at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellz View Post
    wow, this is amazing!! i think its all really good, how long did it take?
    thanks so much! it took well since 2009 -2012, haha, I've been updating it to a newer style, currently on this new whole design about 1 week of work, but i keep on creating new things and going back and improving so its a slow work in progress x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're the graphic person pft, I'm not good. Erm, I'm not sure though as I realise that many Habbo images are blue not grey/silver/glass like. I just think maybe shade it so it's like reflected, or better yet have something in front of it so you can have a reflection on the mirror?

Tokens
    Habbo

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    You're the graphic person pft, I'm not good. Erm, I'm not sure though as I realise that many Habbo images are blue not grey/silver/glass like. I just think maybe shade it so it's like reflected, or better yet have something in front of it so you can have a reflection on the mirror?
    i think i'm going to change the design of the mirror anyway, i think i might have took a bit too much inspiration from someone... :s so i'll change it aha, lightbulbs look cheap and tacky, but yes it looks liek the old habbo hotel's skyscraper window, i'll try my best aha i could do a person perhaps?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You could I suppose that would be more modern than most things, I will look forward to the finished product; it's made me want to do pixel art though .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

I really like this! I think it's really good, nice design I especially like the platform where the bed is and the stairs, I think they should release something like this in habbo
    cats > you

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast