Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default Web development service

Hey, as you may know I'm new to this forum, I am also a coder, I code valid xHTML and CSS, I'm still learning some things like jQuery and PHP. So yeah I'm providing my services to all those that want it. Prices may vary depending on what is needed so PM me for quotes and we'll take things from there.

I don't really know some of you are but I'm sure people from other forums that use this forum can vouch for me.

examples:
    www.flexarh.com/portfolio/andclothing
    www.flexarh.com/portfolio/hostpro
    www.flexarh.com/portfolio/gamingisland
    www.flexarh.com/portfolio/HabboSketch - in progress
    www.flexarh.com/portfolio/HabbDev
    www.flexarh.com/portfolio/DectWebsite

Thanks!

Tokens

Are you interested in writing a mini-guide or two? At www.youngwebbuilder.com. Or in the forum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A lot of those examples lead no where, and the final one has placement errors you need to sort out. Still show potential though.

@Mogoko What kind of guides are you looking for?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by redtom View Post
    A lot of those examples lead no where, and the final one has placement errors you need to sort out. Still show potential though.

@Mogoko What kind of guides are you looking for?
    Anything to do with making websites, games, apps, marketing, seo, all sorts!