HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Default Xbox One Announcement

On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment. On that day, we’ll be holding a special press event on the Xbox campus and we invite you to join us via the live global stream that will be available on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE and broadcast on Spike TV if you are in the US or Canada.

On that day, we’ll share our vision for Xbox, and give you a real taste of the future. Then, 19-days later at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, we’ll continue the conversation and showcase our full lineup of blockbuster games.

We are thrilled to pull back the curtain and reveal what we’ve been working on.
    http://majornelson.com/2013/04/24/xboxreveal/

Exciting news, can't wait to see what they've done with it. Anyone hoping for any particular features?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Default Next gen xbox reveal - May 21st

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So it's true, the XBOX isn't a gaming machine any more. Oh well, this generation Sony get my money.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    So it's true, the XBOX isn't a gaming machine any more. Oh well, this generation Sony get my money.
    It's multi-functional. Like most devices are these days. Considering the current Xbox is also multi-functional you aren't making much sense.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    It's multi-functional. Like most devices are these days. Considering the current Xbox is also multi-functional you aren't making much sense.
    Yeah and it only got that way half way through it's lifespan. There's more focus on it being a "multi-functional" entertainment device but I have a TV and/or computer for that. I buy a console because I want to play console games. Simple as this: whichever console is more dedicated towards the gamer is the only I will be going with and at the moment it looks like Sony.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Yeah and it only got that way half way through it's lifespan. There's more focus on it being a "multi-functional" entertainment device but I have a TV and/or computer for that. I buy a console because I want to play console games. Simple as this: whichever console is more dedicated towards the gamer is the only I will be going with and at the moment it looks like Sony.
    The Xbox will still play those games. I would say wait until you know everything about each console before making the step as not all the details about the PS4 is out yet. But your choice either way.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am waiting, I've stayed with Microsoft throughout this generation so I'm not just going to toss it away without learning all the facts yet but do you see my point? I know they will still play those games but I won't be able to turn my XBOX on and play a game without being hit with TRY LOVEFILM/YOU CAN WATCH IPLAYER ON HERE NOW when I turn my console on. Fair enough, those things are useful to some people but at its core it should be a gaming machine. It's getting that way now with an advert for LoveFilm when I turn my XBOX on. I pay £40 for Live why should I have adverts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I am waiting, I've stayed with Microsoft throughout this generation so I'm not just going to toss it away without learning all the facts yet but do you see my point? I know they will still play those games but I won't be able to turn my XBOX on and play a game without being hit with TRY LOVEFILM/YOU CAN WATCH IPLAYER ON HERE NOW when I turn my console on. Fair enough, those things are useful to some people but at its core it should be a gaming machine. It's getting that way now with an advert for LoveFilm when I turn my XBOX on. I pay £40 for Live why should I have adverts?
    Both consoles will most likely have those exact same services. I see your point but we are now in the lifetime where people one want device that do more than one with. Hence why it's happening. I am not too bothered by adverts as they aren't taking over the screen fully. But meh whatever

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i can see adams point. im personally not sure which way i'll go for the next generation though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TylerM.

Latest Awards:

Guess The Price is the next chapter of the launch

i would say

£350
    Enter Signature Here

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast