HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Are you oftenly in trouble?...

at school?

---

I would say that I'm quite good in school... well, on record.

I've had 2 negative points and 170 positive points...
    I've had no detentions or isolation time

--

is oftenly even a word lol
    Last edited by Aiden; 23-01-2014 at 09:51 PM.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

not in school anymore but when i was i was extremely quiet and never got in trouble (bar the one time for bullying a teacher lol :S) same with college really, i don't have to be there so why would i act up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I SWEAR WE HAD A THREAD SIMILAR TO THIS RECENTLY TOO. I complained about this in the online clothing shops one as well. Either that or time has flown so quickly I just don't keep track.
    ---
    OT: In school now and then, in college all the time by my tutor for attendance, but never in classes as I was usually hard working in class and most teachers liked me lols
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

When I was in school, very rarely. Usually it would be for forgetting homework (though 2 out of the 3 teachers I remember doing this disliked me intensely) or just a class detention. They were extremely meaningless. If I ever got one in my later years I just skipped them and not a word was said.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't go to school anymore, but when I was. I was continuously in trouble. I can't remember a day that went by, without me being kicked out of class or being shouted at.

In College I was completely different. I was quite good in College as I was doing something I enjoyed. I think, only a few times I got told to shut up talking or laughing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

is oftently even a word

I don't get in trouble anymore. i might get a quick "jordan stop talking" but college is so much more relaxed and so you can have random conversations quite often now without the teacher getting ******. I wouldn't want to get in trouble either because sometimes i feel bad for the teachers

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

No haha, I'm one of the more quieter ones who only gets in trouble for forgetting homeworks

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Oftenly isn't a word for starters.

Secondly, I was always in trouble at school. How else do people remember you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

i'm normally quite good but i get moaned at a lot sometimes for talking in class but not really that much anymore the teachers don't really seem to care now. I only ever had like 2 demerits which were for ridiculous things in homeworks, (not putting pictures in one, 3 words less than he asked for for the other one) , but i had 2 after school friday detentions also, one for losing my planner ( i was sure it was stolen though cause i nearly got a detention before too but they found it ripped up and stuff on the field and so i thought same sort of thing probably happened again ) , and the other one for kicking this guy who bullied me cause i was fed up with him.

on the other hand i rarely ever do my homework now but teachers either don't care with me like in maths and well one of them doesn't even bother asking me about it the other one is just like oh just give it in next lesson, and in my other subjects they barely even bother taking it in most of the time anyway so doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by Zelda; 23-01-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    is oftently even a word
    Nope. Often is already an adverb, so "oftenly" would not be necessary.
    /

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast