Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14,107
    Tokens
    4,179

    Latest Awards:

    Default Nostalgic Net - Ends 27th November



    I can't quite recall when exactly I first used the internet, but I'm positive it was sometime around the years 1999-2000 at my grandparents on a dial-up connection... god help us all. However, it wasn't until maybe 2008 when I properly got interested in using it and just looking back over the past 6 years brings some amazing memories of the net. The time when rick rolling was absolutely everywhere, when 'pop up' sites were the hype and when a handful of erm.. NSFW... videos started cropping up. Oh and blinking text OH AND FLAMING TEXT my goodness what a flashback.

    Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you can come up with better (and older) examples! I'd like for you to name some nostalgic moments you've had on the internet throughout the years.

    Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Yupt; 22-11-2014 at 02:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere In This Crazy World
    Posts
    387
    Tokens
    1,820
    Habbo
    Chloe7355

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mine has got to be when i made a kizi account lmaoo back in 2012 completely forgot about it and then i saw a advert for it, so i decided to go back on it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,918
    Tokens
    7,000
    Habbo
    Jssy

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    When I had a neopets account haha





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,751
    Tokens
    43,777
    Habbo
    mdport.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    When I spent ages on miniclips and club penguin when I got home from school.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,031
    Tokens
    49,650
    Habbo
    Samanfa

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Trying to get a star account on OMGPOP .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    1,179
    Tokens
    2,162
    Habbo
    Angelus.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well, my first internet memory was using AOL in 2002? If anybody has seen You've Got Mail, I remember constantly hearing that when I signed on, and the dial up tone... Also if anybody would ring my mum, the internet would be knocked off.. But yeah AOL chat, I remember finding a chat room with other teens my age who were into Harry Potter like I was... I miss AOL chat rooms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •