Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default What is the weirdest thing about you?

    Are you proud of it?
    ofwgktadgaf

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,702
    Tokens
    61,194
    Habbo
    Habbic

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I speak to an Irish guy almost daily.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,403
    Tokens
    4,162
    Habbo
    Kellie

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I love mixing food together. Chips with chocolate etc lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    █ ♣ █
    Posts
    4,382
    Tokens
    1,960
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The fact that I dont like my face getting wet

    I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    I speak to an Irish guy almost daily.
    Lmao get out!


    I can cry like a baby, fun to begin with people judge ;l I remember I posted it on here and @buttons; hurled abuse at me
    ofwgktadgaf

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    375
    Tokens
    1,938
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm allways tired, i can fall asleep basicly everywhere, and i sleep talk allot, but thats probably it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,031
    Tokens
    49,650
    Habbo
    Samanfa

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have double jointed fingers and it appears to run in my family. My toes are some what double jointed too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,060
    Tokens
    3,667
    Habbo
    Prosiary

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have a speech impediment, not really weird, but really annoying. Also my feet click/crack every time I walk, you hear it loadsif I'm not wearing socks, annoying tbh.

    liam //





    www.habbox.com/jobs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,392
    Tokens
    7,263
    Habbo
    welshcake

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I like to lick and bite people like on the shoulder and elbow and things. >: )
    I have to wash my face every time I come back into the house after being out.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The size of my
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •