Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    7,753
    Tokens
    13,786
    Habbo
    Shonly

    Latest Awards:

    Default Habbo Of The Month - Ends 20th May



    I'm sure you've all heard of the Habbo Of The Month scam that's been going on. If not, you'd receive a PM on-client from a randomer who has claimed to have nominated you for the award and, to see the list of nominations, you had to visit a website (however, if you haven't had the message yet, don't visit the link!). Well, I have good news for you... you have now won the Habbo Of The Month award. I won't ask you to visit a suspicious website to claim your award, don't worry. All you need to do is write an acceptance speech for your award.

    May the best speech win!
    Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    483
    Tokens
    1,602
    Habbo
    Aksum

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thanks you guys are the real mvps

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,727
    Tokens
    14,851

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I, Rochelle Humes, super mum, international pop star, fashion designer, TV presenter, actress and philanthropist would like to accept this award on behalf of every Habbo out there. I do everything for you guys and without you I wouldn't be able to live my dream so this award is for you guys, thank you for voting!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,245
    Tokens
    369
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    WHAT?? REALLY?? HOW IN THE HELL??? *oh yes i bribed you all*


    !:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •