Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,245
    Tokens
    369
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

    Latest Awards:

    Default Oh Christmas Tree - Ends 18th December



    Congratulations! You found the Scarf! - Take a note of the Link to this page! Once you have all of them, PM HabboxComps with your answers!

    ----------


    Recently, I have seen a lot of people have been putting Christmas tree's up and decorating their house to look like Santa's grotto. So I thought that I would put mine up this weekend. As I was decorating it, I began to think how old the decorations were and thought about some really funny idea's. So that's where you come in..

    For this competition, I would like you to decorate the Christmas tree using the template below.
    Most creative and unique will win.



    Prize: 10 Credits and 15 Rep

    Last edited by James; 18-12-2015 at 12:03 AM.


    !:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,638
    Tokens
    9,488
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

    Latest Awards:

    Default



    pretty init

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA.
    Posts
    36
    Tokens
    672
    Habbo
    pixiekitty_

    Default


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA.
    Posts
    36
    Tokens
    672
    Habbo
    pixiekitty_

    Default


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The real king of kings

    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    64
    Tokens
    851
    Habbo
    CottonCandle

    Latest Awards:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •