HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Savings

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default Savings

how much savings you got and how much of it are u willing to give to me?

and again re the taboo question (as asked in my earnings thread)

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I put away 100 quid a week. Think I've got bout 2k now. It's nice to have a rainy day fund just in case shit happens.
    AS FOR TABOO YOU'VE ALREADY ANSWERED THAT. "CAN I HAVE SOME? CAN I LEND SOME?" all said in that jokey way when actually you both know they're actually being deadly serious and only joking just so they can say "I'm only joking anyway" when you say no (or awkwardly laugh it off). It seems the natural follow up question to any talk about savings is that question

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Nowhere near as much as I would like lmao. We opened a savings account probably 3 months ago and put in £500 initially. Since then I only added in another £75 because we always spend any leftover money on little treats and things. Then I crashed my car and had to dip into a bit so now it stands at a measly £400

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I'm thinking of doing same kinda thing, open savings account and put so much in per month depending on wage at the time.

Spent £5k in 2015 and £8k in 2014 though which all came from savings as I didn't have a job until feb/mar 2015

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by pasta View Post
    Nowhere near as much as I would like lmao. We opened a savings account probably 3 months ago and put in £500 initially. Since then I only added in another £75 because we always spend any leftover money on little treats and things. Then I crashed my car and had to dip into a bit so now it stands at a measly £400
    yeah i had 4k in savings in may then i bought a car then i crashed it lmao. iv got about 1.6k in savings atm but some will be coming out to fix the rest of my car. im hoping to save £200 a month but also hoping to increase my hours at work so i have more to save.

@Inseriousity.; we are all adults now and we should be talking about adult stuff and looking out for each other on hxf! (that includes giving me your money)

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there is another solution lol don't crash your car (how'd you manage that anyway)

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

i save everything i get cos i dont have a real reason to spend so i have about a grand and a half in savings atm,

my man however has 6grand in savings

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    there is another solution lol don't crash your car (how'd you manage that anyway)
    i reversed into a big metal storage container like this

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

7k to go towards postgrad fees

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Currently have around £6k ish in savings accounts. Probably a bit less than that due to Christmas -_-

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast