HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Virtual Reality & Job Interviews?!

So as some of us are aware... technology is forever growing and changing; sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse.

With this addition, despite it not becoming a such of a new "thing" virtual reality in job interviews is becoming more of a norm as the years go on.

What are your view on this? Has it gone too far? or is this a brilliant idea?

Here is a video of ING creating and experiencing this concept:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've had Skype interviews before and while it's not fully like VR it just is NOT the same as seeing someone in person, it's just like a total vibe in person

Also if a company had this as a step it would surely exclude anyone from the job who couldn't afford the software?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd prefer seeing the person, I think it's a lot different being there with someone in real life or seeing someone on a screen/VR etc. I got my job where I am now, because I was able to show what I was capable of, I was able to ask more questions and meet potential colleagues I would be working with, you can't build those relationships through a screen/VR.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

My current job had me do an online recorded interview. I think it allowed me time to prepare for the questions asked, but I don't believe a VR software would be ideal for interviews. There are to many problems with candidates not understanding technology. My first job has the orientation on a phone call. It was full of unprofessional people (not the trainer), but the fact that the trainer couldn't mute 90% of the people made me realize this couldn't be technology for the future.