Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    _spirit's Avatar
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser
    Room Builder



    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,561
    Tokens
    25,131
    Habbo
    _spirit
    Origins
    spirit

    Latest Awards:

    Goldcoins "Quotations" ~Ends September 28th





    So over the years I have been really inspired by Rupauls quotes,one of my favourite quotes has to be... "If You Can't Love Yourself How In The Hell Are You Gonna Love Somebody Else?"



    So for this competition I would like you to post one of your favourite inspirational quotes down below, you will then be put into a number generator to decide the winner!


    Prize: 2 weeks of this awesome forum icon and 5c!

    Last edited by tbl; 21-09-2019 at 12:47 AM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Country
    United States of America
    Posts
    12,110
    Tokens
    9,555
    Habbo
    __tbl

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My personal favorite--

    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." --Oscar Wilde

    THIS COMP IS NOW OPEN!!!
    Like _spirit 2 Weeks - Halloween Pumpkin Liked

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    531
    Tokens
    16,325
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "We think too much and we feel too little" -- Charlie Chaplin
    Like tbl 2 Weeks - Coffin, _spirit 2 Weeks - Halloween Pumpkin Liked

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Leeds, England UK
    Posts
    710
    Tokens
    2,735
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

    MANNERS COST NOTHING!

    Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!


    Like tbl 2 Weeks - Coffin, _spirit 2 Weeks - Halloween Pumpkin Liked

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    211
    Tokens
    1,172
    Habbo
    Ducklo_

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
    Charlie Chaplin


    ​
    Like tbl 2 Weeks - Coffin, _spirit 2 Weeks - Halloween Pumpkin Liked

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    "I feel my best when I'm happy"
    Winona Ryder, being perfect as always
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,302
    Tokens
    137,810
    Habbo
    Sectional
    Origins
    Triz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've no idea who said this first as it's been attributed to a few people

    Quote Originally Posted by Various People
    Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
    Last edited by Triz; 22-09-2019 at 11:30 AM.



    There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like tbl 2 Weeks - Coffin, _spirit 2 Weeks - Halloween Pumpkin Liked

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    338
    Tokens
    1,329
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along". . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
    Like _spirit 2 Weeks - Halloween Pumpkin, tbl 2 Weeks - Coffin Liked

  9. #9

    Default

    "Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness. I Am Kind To Everyone, But When Someone Is Unkind To Me, Weak Is Not What You Are Going To Remember About Me." -Al Capone
    Like tbl 2 Weeks - Coffin Liked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •