Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Trunks Doodle

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,240
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Trunks Doodle

    heres my drawing i did


  2. #2

    Default

    Lol DrangonBall Z
    10/10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,240
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol this topic died so quick keep replying!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    10
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    What a good drawing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,240
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thanks

  6. #6

    Default

    Wow, your good at both drawing on the computer and in real life I'd rep, but I already gave you some not too long ago

    Boy Meets World

    I've moved hotels! The main hotels I use now are USA and Canada!
    Take a walk and fall in love

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,240
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    haha Cheers , it took me ages to get his face right , the picture is full but i the scanner is in me dads room

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nibelheim
    Posts
    6,074
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Not the best, not the worse...

    7/10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •