HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default 100k Per Day Guide.

Alright, i have been seeing a lot of posts about people saying it is hard to get a lot of neopoints. So heres my guide to get 100k a day, (works for me)

First Step
    -Complete all the dailys, You might even get lucky as to recieve a Paint Brush from the Fruit Machine, Also if you would like you could spin the wheel of knowledge as i have one a Brightvale Silver Job Coupon, worth 200k, i sold it in about 5 seconds after i put it up for trade.

Second Step
    -Play some games, Play untill you have around 10k/15k Or even more is better. (Should take at the most a half an hour if you choose the right games I.E Volcano Run, Turmac Roll, Meerca Chase, etc.

Third Step
    -Now that you have some neopoints on you, You can start to quests and stuff, i personally recomomend doing Taellia's quests as you can receive items that are easily worth 20k, for completing a quest worth 1k Note: Only
    spend 2-3k on her quests, as it is quite random what you'll get. This is also a good way for you to find some snipes when searching for items.

Fourth Step
    -Restock, Go to a specific shop and wait for a restock, a Restock happens every 8-10 minutes, but beware some items may be overpriced, the best thing to do is too only buy it if you know its worth more. NOTE: If your at the food shop and you see an item at the beginning that says 1 In Stock Price: 2,500NPs i would suggest trying to buy it because usually that is an item worth over 50k. It is also good to go to other shops, Such as the Meridell Food Shop as you can find a Draik Egg (worth 2,00,000+) But the bad thing is they only sell like 1 or 2 a day or so, So you have to be lucky, And if you do see one it will most likely be on sale at the shop for 50-150k

I hope this will help you make some more Neopoints, think of it as this, if you made 100k a day it would only take you around 5 days to get the complete laboratory map set. (lab ray)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good guide ^ ^ rep +
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Thank You ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

open shop or buy shares can earn alot money .

Tokens

Ah Yeah... Ooops

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the easiest way to make money for me i got my own guild and my items in shop are for guild donation like 10k and item i keep 2-3k of every item sold and once i sold 1 bit of treasure map for 80k to some1 cos he got a tonne of neopoints but he just started and diddnt know what anything was worth lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

good guide, i think the main thing is if your willing to put the effort to do these things though lol,

Tokens

you said it will only take 5 days to get the complete lab map? well u can also search for the lab map on the wizard + keep refreshing untill 1 of them is cheap (since the estimated price is only 360np or so, u get new player selling them for that much + they worth around 40k)

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=reign_man

msg me to let me know you signed up. you must activate your account.

Tokens

Well, it only took me one day, actually one night to get the lab ray and petpet ray.

i took me a day to getr like 3 lab maps

100+ codestones
    tns of peices of maps
    paint brushes

cause im a l337 hax0r

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast