HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swearing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default swearing

lol if you place a 2 before and affter a fillted word it should become unfillted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no it dont i

done 2fhk? but i spelt write
    ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sh*t & Tw*t work though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In my vBulletin adminstration control panel it notes that it will also filter any words containing these letters in the combination or a near combination or something like that. So, I don't know why that happens.

Anyway, why do you want to brake the filter? Ok, you can swear when you hurt your arm or leg etc. 'cos it litrally just comes out your mouth without thinking about it, but why do you need to swear on a forum? Its not going to do anything else but exagerate how 'angry' you are. In which case people will probably think your a weirdo for getting soooooo angry over other peoples views on a ...Habbo Forum?
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Stupid new game enginge. I can't even be bothered with Rune atm, too much lag.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ive only tryed 2f***2 and 2Sh**2 and they both work,

Deathxcs if you use the nearest sever to you with the least people on then there should't be too much lag

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oliash.71
    In my vBulletin adminstration control panel it notes that it will also filter any words containing these letters in the combination or a near combination or something like that. So, I don't know why that happens.

Anyway, why do you want to brake the filter? Ok, you can swear when you hurt your arm or leg etc. 'cos it litrally just comes out your mouth without thinking about it, but why do you need to swear on a forum? Its not going to do anything else but exagerate how 'angry' you are. In which case people will probably think your a weirdo for getting soooooo angry over other peoples views on a ...Habbo Forum?
    He's talking about on Runescape, not the forum.. Also I believe Jagex has patched this now, if they haven't then well done getting people to abuse bugs.
    I love you Kyle33

Coin operated boy, sitting on the shelf he is just a toy, but I turn him on and he comes to life, automatic joy, that is why I want a coin operated boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deathxcs
    Stupid new game enginge. I can't even be bothered with Rune atm, too much lag.
    There is no lag anymore. :s

Why would you want to avoid it anyway? People will just report you and you'll end up getting (temporary) banned.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oliash.71

hes talking about rs lol! (this is runescape forum :p)

And no theres no lag at all.
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 18-05-2006 at 05:32 PM.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I haved to say I'm sorry. I didn't look what forum I wasp osting in and expected it to be something simular to 'Discuss Anything'.

There was absolutely no need to give me bad reputation for that - and whomever did submit be bad reputation is frankly, an IDIOT.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast