HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default The HxSS Awards 2021 - YOUR AWARD WINNERS!

Ooooh boy it's been a journey. 10 days of utter madness, and now here we are having just had the awards show with the final HxSS 2021 announcements!

You can click here to see the big big final points and credits given out, but this thread is about the specific awards that you guys voted on.
    Thank you for all your votes, they've been tallied and below you'll see the "shortlist" of those who got the most votes for each category - if you don't see your name, it doesn't mean you got no votes, just perhaps not as many as others! A lot of these were extremely close and we had a lotttt of entries.

A emoji and bold type denotes the winner of each category

The Events

Best events host

Best DJ

Best department campaign

The Teams

Best team leader

Best team cheerleader

I Carried The Team

The People

Luckiest player

Unluckiest Player

Worst sporting Habbo

Sorest loser

Best newcomer

Funniest player

Nicest player

Best overall player

I <3 Points more than my own Mother!

The Things

Best outfit

Worst queue

Best HxSS song?

Best HxSS quote?

Congratulations to our winners, and a massive thank you to everyone who's taken part in any way for HxSS 2021. Now go join all of the departments, drink some water, and we hope to see you all around in the community!

Big love,

FLyinGjeSUs
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 05-09-2021 at 05:28 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +