PDA

View Full Version : Post WWE News/Rumours/Results here.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

CJW93
27-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Just after Summerslam/Unforgiven

28-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Will the undertaker ever come back in his American Badass style? I prefer that so much more than The Deadman gimmick

Misawa
28-07-2008, 12:42 AM
Will the undertaker ever come back in his American Badass style? I prefer that so much more than The Deadman gimmick

Eugh, that was a horrible gimmick. Completely unsuitable. His original is far better, and am glad for its continuation as of WrestleMania 20.

mangle
28-07-2008, 10:47 AM
The deadman gimmick is good, I think stuff like the funeral Edge held for him is pushing it a little but I prefer it. The entrance is one of thebest in WWE.

CJW93
28-07-2008, 01:26 PM
His wrestlemania entrances every year are amazing

Misawa
28-07-2008, 02:24 PM
The deadman gimmick is good, I think stuff like the funeral Edge held for him is pushing it a little but I prefer it. The entrance is one of thebest in WWE.

That's nothing compared to the '90s.

mangle
28-07-2008, 03:41 PM
That's nothing compared to the '90s.
What, how far they pushed it or his entrances?

Misawa
28-07-2008, 03:53 PM
What, how far they pushed it or his entrances?

His character.

CJW93
28-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Saturday Nights Main event is taped tonight before Raw.

"NBC sent out a press release regarding Jenny McCarthy and other celebrities getting together with WWE for Saturday Night's Main Event to raise awareness for children with Autism. In addition to McCarthy, Toby Keith, Billy Ray Cyrus and Ben Stiller (although he's not listed on the press release) appearing on the show in some form, the press release notes that Carmen Electra, Piers Morgan (judge on NBC show America's Got Talent), James Roday (actor on USA Network's Psych), singer Jewel, and the cast of Nashville Star will be appearing on Saturday Night's Main Event as well"

mangle
28-07-2008, 04:33 PM
So is there ANY wrestling?
Like last year they had Matt Hardy MVP boxing match.

Jericho
28-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Piers Morgan vs Santino FTW. lmao. I would pay top wonga to watch that.

CJW93
28-07-2008, 06:40 PM
http://www.pwmania.com/post/specials/headlines/219216005.php

Offical Unforgiven Poster

Captain
29-07-2008, 03:13 AM
Wow, new hotel manager on habbo now a new general manager on RAW? Me thinks Habbo & WWE are murking us (:

Also, MKE ADAMLE IS THE NEW RAW GENERAL MANAGER. What an absolute joke.

bo$$
29-07-2008, 06:06 AM
That was lame.. I was waiting for someone HUGGEEE to come out and have the crowd screaming.. turns out the douche was sitting at the announce table the whole time haha.

GhostFace-
29-07-2008, 06:14 AM
That was lame.. I was waiting for someone HUGGEEE to come out and have the crowd screaming.. turns out the douche was sitting at the announce table the whole time haha.

I no. i was like wt* hoping john cena would FU him

mangle
29-07-2008, 08:18 AM
So can we expect Adamle to die on ECW?
Thus meaning we have Cole to ECW or even JR?
lets just hope they know what they're doing.

CJW93
29-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I am sossed off right now with what the story writters have came up with. I too was thinking that wwe would get some one that can actually do sometinh god for the brand, but insted they get a douche tat has been calling ECW matches for what three months?

Also I knew that Regal was reutning soon, but when Shane said how great this "free agent" was but Regal sucks so bad an looked like he was wearing him mums nightware.

PaulMacC
29-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Someone tell me whats happening, I havent watched WWE in like 3 months.
I want to start getting back into it.

Jericho
29-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey Paul

Jericho turns heel
Vince McMahon nearly died again.
WWE were giving away a million dollars everyweek but that stopped
In the draft, WWE title went back to Smackdown, World heavyweight on Raw
CM Punk is World Heavyweight Champion
Undertaker left and is coming back at summerslam
D-Lo Brown returned
K-Kwik/Ron Killings is coming back as 'R-Truth'
Mike Ademle is the new RAW GM.

Misawa
29-07-2008, 04:57 PM
D'Lo sucks.
Ron Killings sucks.
Michael Cole sucks.

William Regal is incredible in the ring.

mangle
29-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Jim Ross revealed in his blog that Todd Grisham will join Tazz on ECW commentary. "With Adamle focusing on Raw, rumor has it that Todd Grisham will join Tazz on ECW TV show going forward," Ross wrote.

During RAW last night, Mike Adamle gave away the RAW GM announcement to the live crowd. When Shane McMahon's music cued, Adamle left the commentary booth and grabbed a ring mic, only to be told to return to the booth. Shane teased the new announcer was backstage and faced the entranceway, Adamle then proceeded to jump in the ring.

According to several people who attended the event, Adamle's miscue didn't affect how the segment will appear on television but it was obvious he was going to be the new General Manager.

You
29-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Adamle is such a **** lol :l

mangle
29-07-2008, 09:29 PM
We can wait and see whom will be partnering Tazz from now on, anyone taking bets? Haha

You
29-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Jim Ross revealed in his blog that Todd Grisham will join Tazz on ECW commentary. "With Adamle focusing on Raw, rumor has it that Todd Grisham will join Tazz on ECW TV show going forward," Ross wrote.

^ .

We can wait and see whom will be partnering Tazz from now on, anyone taking bets? Haha

CJW93
29-07-2008, 10:10 PM
The only good thing that has come form the gm situation is that, now Adamle is a gm everything he says is scripted and not impreovise, now we dont have to put up with his stupid line like " "have mercy".

Il be watching Ecw tonight.

http://www.justin.tv/datballa215

Misawa
29-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I actually love him. He makes me laugh. "Jamaican me crazy".

CJW93
30-07-2008, 01:48 AM
Saturday Nights Main Event Results

* Ted DiBiase has been spotted entering the building.

* A red carpet has been rolled out.

* A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

Dark Match:
* Paul London b. Charlie Haas
- London comes out with a new haircut. He got the win after hitting a shooting star press.

* Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler make their way out to ringside.

Saturday Night's Main Event: (Airing This Saturday)
* CM Punk comes out to a huge pop with the title belt around his waist as he joins Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross.

* JBL, Cody Rhodes, Kane, and Ted DiBiase Jr. b. John Cena, Cryme Tyme, and Batista.
- JBL got the win after pinning JTG.

* A video of Carmen Electra is shown speaking on autism.

* The Great Khali b. Jimmy Want Yang.
Khali won via pinfall in a squash match.

* A video of Jeff Foxworthy is shown speaking on autism.

* Jenny McCarthy is on her way out to ringside.

* Edge b. Jeff Hardy
Edge got the win with the spear after MVP came out and kicked Jeff in the head.

mangle
30-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Its Grisham as the new ECW commentator, guess they just needed to ship Adamle outta there.

Jericho
30-07-2008, 10:01 AM
I like Ademle (y)

ADEMLE FOR PRIMEINISTER.
Anyone is better than Brown

Regal looked like something out of the village people.

On the show I noticed when Ademle stood up, when they shot the camera on Cena in the ring you could see Ademle walk up to the ring.

Captain
30-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah, he never went on cue like he was supposed to. So not only does he make error's in his commentary but also in his appearances :-)

CJW93
30-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Great video a collection of mistakes made by Mike Adamle

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7CTkkNhv4&feature=related

CJW93
01-08-2008, 08:32 PM
New Unforgiven poster

http://www.pwmania.com/post/specials/headlines/219613951.php

Misawa
01-08-2008, 10:07 PM
It's really good. I think Batista will be heel.

CJW93
02-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Apparently, WWE has plans to release a brand new DVD on the late Eddie Guerrero. Amazon.com has a listing for a future DVD release from WWE entitled Viva La Raza! the Legacy of Eddie Guerrero. The DVD is scheduled to be released on November 11, 2008, two days before the third anniversary of his death.

Great news, the first dvd is great to, but looking forward to this one more

anyones interested in getting it?

I for one am

mangle
02-08-2008, 11:25 AM
That posters really good, Batisita is a natural heel so it'll be good to see him turn again.

CJW93
04-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I cant see Punks title rign last long, and Cena will end up getting it at Unforgiven, and both Cena and Batista will feud over the title up until Armagedon. I think, but I still like Punk

newWORLDorder
04-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Batista is such a boring world champion.

WWE brought Jericho back and what have they done with him title wise? A match with Orton :l

And where is this Brendan Walker? Fgs, big epic TNA dude and theres no more of him :l.

mangle
04-08-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm not a fan of this thing WWE are doing, where they don't bother to finish matches for Punk.

Oh and Flair has parted ways with WWE

Wayne
04-08-2008, 04:10 PM
I'll definately buy that Eddie Guerrero DVD. Also, I can't see Adamle doing a good job as GM. I feel sorry for him when the crowd/wrestlers take the mick out of him, but a GM role would be rubbish for him.

CJW93
04-08-2008, 05:57 PM
The Adamle-era Begins!
August 4, 2008

On Monday night, Shane McMahon appeared on Raw and announced the show’s new General Manager: Mike Adamle. Our fans were shocked to learn that WWE’s flagship program would now be headed up by the absent-minded ECW commentator. Will Adamle be able to take control and command the respect of the Raw roster, or will the mayhem overwhelming the show continue to run unchecked?

On his very first night as Raw GM, Adamle made a number of matches. The biggest of these however, was Raw’s first SummerSlam match: For the first-time ever, John Cena vs. Batista. Recent weeks have seen both Superstars displaying their hunger for championship gold, but their match at SummerSlam will be to determine who is truly the top contender on Raw. With two competitors as intense as Cena and The Animal, will they even make it to SummerSlam before a collision?

Though SummerSlam is right around the corner, there’s plenty to look forward to on the next Raw as well. For the first time since having his right eye severely injured by Chris Jericho at The Great American Bash, Shawn Michaels will appear for an interview on Raw. Y2J has claimed that he ended the career of HBK, will Michaels corroborate this evidence? What will The Showstopper have to say to the man who injured him so severely?

Though he is still gloating about his win over Michaels, Jericho has begun to look forward as well. The man once known as the Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Rolla hosted what he announced as the last edition of his talk-show, the Highlight Reel. Y2J shared several clips of a more fun, fan-friendly Chris Jericho, and then let the WWE Universe know that it was a thing of the past. Like a slew of other top Superstars, Jericho has his eyes on nothing short of the World Heavyweight Championship, and communicated as much. Will new GM Mike Adamle be receptive to Jericho’s desire for championship gold? Who will fall into Y2J’s sights next?

For the answers to these questions and more, make sure to tune into Raw, Tuesday Morning at 2am only on Sky Sports 3

Live streaming links

http://www.justin.tv/ringo_tv *recommended*
http://www.justin.tv/albania_is_the_best
http://www.justin.tv/molasnetomi

CJW93
04-08-2008, 07:27 PM
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Mick Foley is apparently upset with his current announcing position on Smackdown! According to various sources, Foley is said to be pleased with the announcing job itself, but is becoming increasingly frustrated with Vince McMahon constantly screaming at him through his headphones during broadcasts. It is being reported that Foley is considering leaving the company if his current situation does not change or improve.

Wayne
04-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Damn McMahon. He doesn't treat his employees right.

Heart Break Kid
04-08-2008, 07:31 PM
:o noo foley is GOD!!!!
hope he dont leave

Captain
05-08-2008, 01:41 AM
LOL at tonights RAW. Marella is a really good character especially the way he pronounces names and his overall comedy act is genius :)

He just prounounced Mike Adamle's name as Mike Adimarle haha

Misawa
05-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Bath Finex.

Captain
05-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Bath Finex.
HAHA ^

Also, Cena & Batista are world tag team champions. Never saw that one coming tbh, I think Mike Adamle is doing an awesome job so far.

Heart Break Kid
05-08-2008, 03:11 AM
looool soo long ago on the wwe games i always made batista and cena world tag team champs xD

newWORLDorder
05-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Mak Adermalay as Mr. Marella called him, Ademle rocks, apart from his new haircut which makes him look like Dale Winton, he is great, few hiccups, but who cares, its live TV. He has been in the Wrestling business for under a year.

And Chris Jericho looks different, He is smaller than I thought height wise, but he is far more ripped than he used to be. Not a fan of his attire.

And Michaels eye is absolutely screwed isnt it!

Misawa
05-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Well Mike doesn't actually make any of the matches, he has zero creative control.

And Michaels' eye is an angle, it's not really damaged.

newWORLDorder
05-08-2008, 01:00 PM
You can see Michaels eye is clearly out of shape.

And I know Mike has no control, I mean his speech, some words were stumbling but im sure we only pick them up because we get a kick out of him making mistakes.

mangle
05-08-2008, 02:28 PM
You can see Michaels eye is clearly out of shape.

hi makeup people.

Michaels wouldn't be doing something or other at Summerslam if it was a real injury, and besides it would've been leaked onto the net if it had been THAT serious.
And tbh WWE needs to pick up its tag team game, I'm really annoyed that they're champions. Time and time again we've seen "rivals" turned into tag team champs. Michaels and Cena, Miz and Morrison, MVP and Hardy. New look at things pls ?

Misawa
05-08-2008, 03:41 PM
He does have a funny eye, but he has that for YEARS.

mangle
06-08-2008, 11:44 AM
ECW wasn't fantastic haha. Striker on commentary, as Tazz is doing SD this week to try and extend the Foley Edge angle.
But Evan Bourne is still the best thing about it.

Captain
06-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Ric Flair has parted ways with WWE.

Heart Break Kid
06-08-2008, 03:30 PM
:o hes finally retired?

newWORLDorder
06-08-2008, 03:31 PM
He retired at WM. He has split up with WWE so he can take bookings.

Heart Break Kid
06-08-2008, 03:33 PM
ah!!
right
havent been able to watch skysports
virgin package didnt contain them channels
got FX though
but thats not viewable anymore :o

CJW93
06-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Flair has to wait 90 days before he can take bookings.
People are already saying that hes heading for tna.
That would be something, it would really help Tna

newWORLDorder
06-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Why not watch it on Galaxia?

http://galaxiawrestling.blogspot.com/

I am sure he wont go to TNA, it would totally damage his legacy, he is going to do some work for NWA (Not much wrestling though)

Misawa
06-08-2008, 04:11 PM
He retired from the ring, therefore he should not wrestle.

Going to Total Nonsensical Action would damage him greatly. He should just do bookings with special guest roles, etc.

Jericho
06-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Im going off WWE. Theres nothing that hooks me in anymore. Its too child orientated. TNA is absolutely gimmicks only. So, I may go back to watching Indies, mainly ROH.

Misawa
06-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Im going off WWE. Theres nothing that hooks me in anymore. Its too child orientated. TNA is absolutely gimmicks only. So, I may go back to watching Indies, mainly ROH.

ROH no longer an indy with its PPV deal. :)

TNA is really awful and I will always be WWE-loyal.

Wayne
06-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Same. WWE will always be the top wrestling federation in my opinion.

CJW93
07-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Three years time Tna will be up there with the WWE

Wayne
07-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Hopefully it won't.

CJW93
07-08-2008, 03:51 PM
You hope not?

that would be brilliant,
It would mean we would see three great wwe shows a week becuase they know if they dont they will just go and watch tna and get a better show.
Myabe If you gave Tna a chance and actualy watched one of there shows you would see just how great it is.

Saturday 9pm Bravo

Watch

Wayne
07-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Lol good thinking, never thought of it from that perspective. :P

Misawa
07-08-2008, 04:09 PM
TNA will get no where near WWE, it was a valiant effort at first, but the cracking seams since birth are crumbling fast. R.I.P. 2002-2005, because everything since that year has been utter garbage. TNA is awful.

Misawa
08-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Chris Harris released. :rolleyes: He was destined to fail seeing as he arrived in the worst shape of his life. Guess they had nothing for him. Back to TNA methinks.

CJW93
08-08-2008, 02:27 AM
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar John Cena as of August 7, 2008. WWE wishes John the best in all future endeavors.

Heart Break Kid
08-08-2008, 02:28 AM
:O thats a big blow for WWE
he is well... one of THE BEST superstarts there :(

Misawa
08-08-2008, 03:09 AM
:O thats a big blow for WWE
he is well... one of THE BEST superstarts there :(

I hope you realise it was a joke...

Heart Break Kid
08-08-2008, 03:24 AM
loool as a matter of fact i didnt :P
fow i cant view much on www.wwe.com :(

CJW93
08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
It was Chirs Harris that was released not Cena

mangle
09-08-2008, 05:25 PM
What was his ring name?

Misawa
09-08-2008, 06:26 PM
"Braden Walker". He worked the last ECW episode defeating a local in a terribly boring and uneventful match. His costume is horrible, he looks horrible, he can't work. I'm not surprised he was let go.

Scouse
09-08-2008, 09:25 PM
6 superstars have been released & a referee. big daddy v being one of the wrestlers released

Misawa
09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
I was surprised to see Nick Patrick go.

CJW93
09-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Domino was also relseased to along with Shannon Moore

Misawa
09-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, and who cares about them two.

TNA in your sig? TNA really does suck. 2002-2005 it was great, but the middle of that year onwards, it went straight to hell, and if you weren't along for the ride when TNA was actually decent, you missed a product 100x better than the gimmick after gimmick match junk they put on today, thanks to Mr. Vince Russo.

CJW93
10-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Compare the rosters

Tna out numbers WWE talent wise

Heart Break Kid
10-08-2008, 03:33 AM
yeah but those TNA people made their name for themselves mostly thru
WWE

Misawa
10-08-2008, 04:00 AM
Problem with TNA is they just use WWE burn outs. And they don't know how to use their talent, nor know how to book a good show. TNA died from within in 2005.

mangle
10-08-2008, 11:40 AM
TNA is VERY gimmicky, Curry manand Shark boy. What on hell is that?

Misawa
10-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Well Shark Boy has been in TNA since day one, but he completely sucks. I don't think he even won a single match from 2002 to this year, when he got his rediculous Steve Austin gimmick.

As for Curry Man, that's Chrisopher Daniels in his Puroresu gimmick he uses when he wrestles in Japan. The Prince Justice League is simply pathetic, and apparently Frankie Kazarian is going to be joining it as a masked wrestler who appears in the TNA iMPACT! video game. I think I've already seen a video of that character in the game.

Misawa
11-08-2008, 03:01 AM
On the topic of TNA, the Hard Justice PPV just ended. It was terrible. Their idea of a Last Man Standing match is actually a Texas Deathmatch. The main event had a horrible finish and it makes you wonder why they wouldn't try to escape through the huge gaping holes in the cage for the cameras. TNA is identical to the cancer-ridden WCW of the late '90s.

mangle
11-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Well, thank god it isn't as big as WWE, I'd plain stop watching wrestling if it was on as much as WWE.

Patricia38
11-08-2008, 05:31 PM
*REMOVED*

Heart Break Kid
11-08-2008, 05:31 PM
so why post here stop trying to get your post count up

and hopefully cena and batista will win tonight

mangle
11-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Wwee is crap
Whats wwee?

And tbh i couldnt be less bothered if Cena and Batista win tonight, Batista is a better heel anyway.

CJW93
11-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Another rematch?
cant wait?

Juch
11-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Whats wwee?

And tbh i couldnt be less bothered if Cena and Batista win tonight, Batista is a better heel anyway.

& Cena

CJW93
11-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

Misawa
11-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Swerve if you ask me. He'll be back at SummerSlam.

mangle
12-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Didnt see Kanes bag thingy happening. Welll, what was in it LOL#

Anyone hear the "What" chants with Adamle?

Misawa
12-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Oddly enough Rey Mysterio's mask.

mangle
12-08-2008, 02:02 PM
I want to know where they're taking this, they kept it well hidden I'll give them that.

Captain
12-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Didnt see Kanes bag thingy happening. Welll, what was in it LOL#

Anyone hear the "What" chants with Adamle?

Yeah i heard the "What" chants, i couldnt stop giggling :$

Raw wasnt that good this week tbh, it was too predictable.. well aprt from the rey mysterio mask :l

Am I the only one who thinks Mike Adamle is impressive as a GM? :eusa_clap

Misawa
12-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Obviously he has zero creative control, but I like his character.

CJW93
12-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Im very impressed with Adamle. The Mysterio mask was such a let down. Also how bad was the ending to the world tag team title match?

Raw this week out of 5 I give it 2

Captain
12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah the mask was such a let down, lately RAW have been hyping things up but finishing with poor endings :(

I knew they'd win the tag team titles back but the way they did it was ridiculously crap, I hoped for a better finish to that match.

As for Adamle, I hated him quite a lot and i predicted he was going to have no clue what to do as GM but I've taken a shine to him :$ (not in that way)

Misawa
12-08-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that Kane having Mysterio's mask was just a trick since he knew that Adamle was going to seize the sack last night, thus he switched his mask with a Rey Mysterio replica. That's why he laughed.

CJW93
13-08-2008, 06:28 AM
Ecw Results

* Extreme Rules Match: Tommy Dreamer b. Colin Delaney
- Tommy hits Colin repetitively with a kendo stick. The match goes back and forth with trash cans, stop signs, and more. Colin misses an elbow drop from the top rope. Dreamer gets the win via pinfall.

* A promo with The Miz & John Morrison.

* A video package of the "Dirt Sheet" from last week is shown.

*SmackDown rebound.

* Evan Bourne b. Bam Neely
- Lots of high-flying moves. Evan wins with a shooting star press off the top rope followed by a pinfall.

* Theodore Long announces Finlay vs. Armando Estrada for later tonight.

* A SummerSlam promo featuring Batista & John cena is shown.

* Finlay b. Armando Estrada
- Dunn stands by the entrance to watch the match. Finlay gets the win via pinfall, then stares down Dunn.

* Hornswoggle brings a fan in the ring to dance with him.

* A Tribute to the Troops video package is shown.

* Raw Rewind featuring Batista & John Cena.

* Matt Hardy & Mark Henry are shown backstage. They then cut to a SummerSlam promo featuring Undertaker & Edge.

* Matt Hardy & Mark Henry b. The Miz & John Morrison
- Matt connects with a running bulldog on Miz. He then gets isolated and is unable to make the tag. The crowd is behind him. Side Effect on Morrison from the middle rope. He gets the pin for the win. Henry attacks Mix and Morrison after the Match. He then attacks Matt and poses as ECW goes off the air.

Smackdown Results

Dark Match:
* Elijah Burke b. Stevie Richards
- The match was slow throughout & the crowd could have cared less. Burke got the win via pinfall.

* A SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 video game highlight package is shown.

WWE SmackDown: (Airing Friday)
* Jim Ross and Tazz make their way out to the announcers table.

* The video opener is shown followed by a pyro.

* United States Championship Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin
- The match is pretty much back and forth throughout. The crowd is fully behind Hardy. Hardy goes for a Swanton and MVP interferes and knocks him off causing the match to end via Disqualification. Twist of Fate followed by a Swanton on MVP & Shelton.

* Vickie is backstage with Victoria. Vickie is worried about The Undertaker showing up. She begins to cry...

* Maryse & Natalya b. Michelle McCool & Maria
- Slow match... Natalya gets the win after pinning McCool.

* A Make a Wish video package is shown.

* Kendrick (accompanied by Zeek) comes out and cuts a promo. Scotty Goldman comes out and stars a match.

* Kendrick b. Scotty Goldman
- Kendrick got the win via pinfall. The match was slow throughout. After the match, Zeek comes in a tackles Goldman.

* Triple H is backstage when a video of last week's arm wrestling match airs. Kenny Dykstra interrupts the promo and informs Hunter that he will face him tonight.

* A SummerSlam promo highlighting Batista is shown.

* Khali comes out comes out to the ring and cuts a promo. Triple H comes out. Next is Kenny. Khali stays outside to observe the match.

* Triple H b. Kenny Dykstra
- Triple H got the win via pinfall after hitting a pedigree. He then fights with Khali clotheslining him out of the ring. They have a staredown as Khali exits.

* Big Show b. Ryan Reddick
- Reddick doesn't even make a formal entrance. Big Show squashes him with a knockout punch followed by the three-count.

* MVP cuts a promo backstage.

* Vickie is backstage again with Victoria. She is still panicking.

* Ron Killings video promo is shown.

* Victoria rolls Vickie to her limo where she finds Edge inside. She screams and falls to the ground. Edge gets out and tells Vickie he's taking her to hell. Vickie cries.

* Vladimir Kozlov b. Festus
- Kozlov got the win via pinfall.

* A 15th Anniversary Raw DVD video package is shown.

* Edge is still rolling Vickie around backstage. She is screaming at the top of her lungs. Edge says he will roll her to the ring.

* Edge comes out to the ring with Vickie. He cuts a promo talking about marriage. He then shows a video of "memory lane" between him and Vickie. Edge pleads with her to apologize to The Undertaker. She says she sorry. Edge begs for The Undertaker to come out. He then walks up the stage while Vickie stays in the ring crying as SmackDown goes off the air.

mangle
13-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Evan Bourne is such a good high flyer, he needs a bigger push.

Captain
13-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Mick Foley is poised to join TNA when his contract expires on September 1st.

mangle
13-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Whered you read that?

Proof plese, I know he was in dispute but I didn't know he was going to quit already.

Misawa
13-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I really doubt he's got his heart set on TNA, if anything, Ring Of Honour, because he loves it.

You can check out my ECW report on Gerweck.net, and my SummerSlam preview and predictions are coming soon to that website.

Captain
14-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Here you go :eusa_whis

WWE legend Mick Foley will jump to rival wrestling group TNA next month, a close friend has told The Sun.

The hardcore icon has become frustrated with his role as a commentator on Smackdown and wants to leave Vince McMahon’s company when his contract expires on September 1.

And he is so determined to make an IMPACT for his new employers, that he’s even willing to get back in the ring.

Foley’s pal told us: “Mick's body cannot handle a full time schedule, even in TNA.

“But he's hell bent on doing everything he can to further his legacy and put them on the map.

"So Mick's plan is to wrestle select dates, like Sting currently does.

“He feels he will legitimately make a big difference in the way TNA Wrestling is perceived by the public!”

Mick missed last night’s Smackdown TV taping for the second week running, with Tazz once again taking his announcer spot beside Jim Ross.

Last week, Foley told a newspaper: “At this point, there is a good chance, through mutual agreement that I will not be renewing my contract.

“Creatively, the announcing job wasn't working out too well.”

The hardcore legend almost went to TNA once before, in 2005, but decided to sign a new deal with the WWE at the last moment.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00553/Mick_Foley_553707a.jpg

CJW93
14-08-2008, 02:23 PM
You beat me to it

:)

Captain
14-08-2008, 03:53 PM
CAPTAIN WIN, IS HERE FOR YOU.

Misawa
14-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Why the hell would he go to TNA, I think he'll re-sign, however. You go TNA if you want a blemish on your career. He loves ROH, he should go there.

Captain
14-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Maybe he wants to get back at Vince and make TNA more popular to provide competition for WWE

Misawa
14-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Foley to TNA won't make much difference. TNA will never get anywhere close to the WWE.

Captain
14-08-2008, 09:24 PM
I know they wont, but foley has a popular fanbase.

mangle
14-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Foleys friend already said he'd work selected dates like sting, he wouldnt be able to hack it anymore.

Scouse
14-08-2008, 09:42 PM
he going to TNA as a wrestler or commentator?

mangle
14-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Wrestler ithink.

bo$$
14-08-2008, 09:54 PM
he said he'd be willing to get back into the ring but obviously nothing HUGE because his body can't handle it.

mangle
14-08-2008, 09:56 PM
I still reckon he should stay with WWE, Vince should tone it down a lot though.

Misawa
14-08-2008, 10:44 PM
He should. Sting works a selective schedule, and TNA has stained his career. Mick SHOULD NOT go to TNA. Stay in WWE, I'm sure him and Vince could come to a good conclusion.

Hated
14-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Kane has quit wwe to join a screamo band.

Misawa
15-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Put a sock in it.

mangle
15-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Interestingly enough, Punk said he rarely gets recognized in his hometown of Chicago because Vince McMahon prohibits him from wearing street clothes on television. "Actually, I’m not allowed to wear my street clothes on TV because Vince McMahon says I don’t look like C.M. Punk when I’m not in my gear. And hipsters either don’t watch TV or they’re too cool to admit they watch wrestling. So no one even talks to me." Punk added, "I have tattoos and I look like everyone else when I’m not in my underwear [tights]."

It appears Vince refuses to let him wear streets.

CJW93
15-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Ric Flair had been considering asking for a release from WWE for weeks. Flair didn't want to be an agent or a commentator as he expected to be working in a public relations role as well as portray an occasional TV character. But Flair became discouraged and subsequently asked for the release. One of the major paydays Flair had to turn down because of WWE was a $225,000 deal for 30 dates, which was put together by Charlotte attorney Bob Trobich (who Flair has known since the Crockett days) of the NWA. Flair would receive half of the money up front, and Flair would then do autograph sessions at NWA house shows where they would limit an autograph session to 200 fans that would pay $100 a piece. The number was to be kept small so that the fans would get a true interaction with Flair, but still allow both sides to cash in. The NWA would also use footage of these on their TV show, and have Flair cut promos occasionally, hoping that having him linked with the promotion could help them gain exposure. WWE didn't want Flair appearing on independent wrestling shows and or DVD/TV, which is why they wouldn't allow it.

There was talk of WWE expanding WWE studios to produce their own TV shows, and Flair, Mick Foley and Roddy Piper were all considered for these projects. The reason that they were considered is that WWE didn't want to take active talent off of the road for any amount of time. Flair had also talked about pursuing Hollywood offers and writing a second book. It looks as if both Flair and WWE parted on good terms and there are no details on any form of non-compete clause he might have.

Captain
15-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Interestingly enough, Punk said he rarely gets recognized in his hometown of Chicago because Vince McMahon prohibits him from wearing street clothes on television. "Actually, I’m not allowed to wear my street clothes on TV because Vince McMahon says I don’t look like C.M. Punk when I’m not in my gear. And hipsters either don’t watch TV or they’re too cool to admit they watch wrestling. So no one even talks to me." Punk added, "I have tattoos and I look like everyone else when I’m not in my underwear [tights]."

It appears Vince refuses to let him wear streets.

Yeah its like Khali. He can actually speak english but WWE refuses to let him speak it while on show.

newWORLDorder
15-08-2008, 05:58 PM
More WWE releases.

Highlanders
Cherry
Wes Adams [REF]
Stevie Richards
Colin Delaney.

Stevie Richards is doing a Technology Podcast and Blog.

Colin Delaney.. wow, all them beating gone to waste.

CJW93
15-08-2008, 07:11 PM
cherry didnt amount to anything

mangle
15-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Neither did Delaney, when they made him heel it just flopped.

Captain
16-08-2008, 02:10 AM
You cant take delaney serious anyway lols. Smackdown was rubbish tonight.

Heart Break Kid
16-08-2008, 02:11 AM
what happened on SD?
i cant watch it =[

Misawa
16-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Check out my comprehensive WWE SummerSlam 2008 preview on GERWECK.NET (http://www.habboxforum.com/GERWECK.NET)

Thanks.

CJW93
16-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Link dosent work

Captain
16-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Use a bit of common sense and look at the URL. He's made a small mistake, Im sure it doesn't take a genius to work out the URL he is trying to post.

CLICK HERE IF YOUR STRUGGLING (http://www.gerweck.net/)

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

Excellent1
16-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Edge made the ending of smackdown rubbish by over reacting. Vicky cannot even fake cry, she sounds like she's laughing. I hope to god the undertaker somehow comes back as the 'deadman' persona on sunday, would be great to see him 'normal' again. If you all want a bloody decent site for WWE, TNA, UFC - I recommend www.elite-tv.tk - they have the shows on a live feed and put them in an archives section if you're not on to view the shows live :) They are showing Summerslam on sunday!

Captain
16-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Use a bit of common sense and look at the URL. He's made a small mistake, Im sure it doesn't take a genius to work out the URL he is trying to post.

CLICK HERE IF YOUR STRUGGLING (http://www.gerweck.net/)

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

The moderators on this forum are a joke, I wasn't even rude..

On Topic: is elite-tv.tk better than justin.tv?

Excellent1
16-08-2008, 06:49 PM
The moderators on this forum are a joke, I wasn't even rude..

On Topic: is elite-tv.tk better than justin.tv?Not for streaming, they stream VIA justin.tv but for video requests from past matches, good community it is. There is also a dude called kaspar who posts the videos in high def, check out the archives.

newWORLDorder
17-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Wow.. i read your report the other day Misawa, I agreed with around 85-90% of it. Did not know you made it, very good, and yay, another Gerweck reader on HXF :D

My Predictions
Santino and Glamarous Amazon (Santinos words, not mine!) over Coffee Kangstun and Mickie James. Santino takes the womans title, Beth takes Intercontinental and comedy ensues :rolleyes:

M. Hardy over Mark Henry.
Henry dominates the match, Tony Atlas is eating cake, it distracts Henry as he wants some, Hardy gets the roll up, uno's, dos adios! Hardy wins. I keed, obviously without the cake bit I can see Matt winning, getting a short-ish title reign as frankly, he sucks on the Mic.

Taker over Edge.
Taker wins, cant see any big spots in this match, doubt they will 'use the cell' as much as they used to. Good match nonetheless, Taker wins, story-line over (thank god!)

HHH over Khali.
2 words - Toilet. Break.

CM Punk over JBL and his Special Guest Manager, his manboobs.
Punk Wins, only just.

I only covered the matches i'm interested in. If Jeff Hardy really is injured, maybe they could further the Kane and Rey story-line, and slip Kanes mask into it somehow (Doubt it, but worth a try right?)

---
Also, I much prefer Galaxia Blogspot (google it) to watch my events, good quality. Although its in Portuguese its really easy to understand.

Thanks for not reading,
Jericho.

CJW93
17-08-2008, 01:58 PM
F4Wonline.com is reporting that Jeff Hardy was said to have suffered a broken neck on Tuesday night when missing an appearance at Best Buy yesterday in Rockford. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase replaced him at the signing. He also missed last night's house show but no reason was given for his absence. It's being said that on Tuesday there was no indication of Hardy suffering a serious injury in his match with Shelton Benjamin, but he came to TV with fluid in his elbow that wouldn't drain well. He was pulled from the weekend house shows but is still scheduled to face MVP at SummerSlam at this point. We will continue to update you on Hardy's condition as more details become available

Misawa
17-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Whoever said that at the event is stupid, as Hardy has has trouble draining fluid from his elbow and has been taking a few days off in order to make Sunday.

CJW93
17-08-2008, 03:33 PM
F4Wonline.com

mangle
17-08-2008, 06:08 PM
pwmania.com!
Haha, Summerslam isn't shaping up to be all that great imo. Few good matches but not a lot of them.

CJW93
17-08-2008, 06:51 PM
If you dont want to pay the £15

http://www.justin.tv/chavulmb

the guy is showing the preview shows before the event

mangle
17-08-2008, 07:48 PM
I dont stay up anyway, I watch them the day after a few hours after the event.
Anyone else just not looking forward to it that much?

CJW93
17-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I know most of the matches arnt great, and I dislike both Batista and Cena but im still a little bit exited for there match. I'm also looking forward to Mvp v Jeff Hardy, And Edge Undertaker

mangle
17-08-2008, 08:41 PM
If Batista works it heel itll be good, Takers comeback entrance will be good aha.

You
17-08-2008, 08:55 PM
I laugh if taker came back with the badass gimmick due to WWE's PG programming!!

mangle
17-08-2008, 08:57 PM
LOL
Not aloud to mention the word dead on TV!
I really like the gimmick he has going on atm, pushed a bit far at times - eg him in the coffin but its alright imo.

Captain
17-08-2008, 11:27 PM
I dont think its far putting him in the coffin, it adds a bit more suspense to it. I hope the entrance is good, like all these monks carrying a coffin and lightening strikeing it when they put it in the ring and he appears out of it. omgs. :]

newWORLDorder
18-08-2008, 12:54 AM
HOLY CRAP..

First Jericho punched Michaels wife.

Then Matt Hardy got finished up in his match, Jeff has ran out and pwning Henry.

This PPV is turning out great suprisingly.

You
18-08-2008, 01:06 AM
HBKs wife is FIT.

newWORLDorder
18-08-2008, 01:22 AM
yeah man
you watching it?

khali = epic fail.

CM punk retains.. dirty skank.

You
18-08-2008, 01:49 AM
yeah http://www.justin.tv/chavulmb lol

CJW93
18-08-2008, 03:18 AM
This is my thoughs of Summerslam 2008. It contains Reults and Spoilers, so if you are planning on watching the ppv tomorrow or something I advise that you dont read.

The opening match was Jeff Hardy v Mvp, is was a good back and forward match with a Shelton Benjamin interfience that cost Jeff the win. Mvp won the match by hitting Hardy with the drive-by kick, Beth Peniox having Marella on her shoulder at the end was great, but Kofi Kingston stood out for me. I was really pissed at the fact that I though Matt Hardy would of won the the title over on ECW when he was drafted over from Smackdown but it was good to see a Harys Boyz reunion for a while and suplex Mark on the outside. Also pleased that Cm Punk got a a clean win and beat him 1,2,3 and no run ins this time. WWE Championship match, wasn't all bad, at leas the crowd were into it with the "You Cant Wrestle!" directed at Khali. Cena v Batista billed as the match that was six yearsin the making. At first the though of Cena v Batista didn't tickle my fancey but as they continued to buildup the macth I grew to like it, and it wasn't a bad match, with the crowd I felt in Batistas favour. The best part of the match was wenthe leg drop from the top rope but Batista counterd it into a power bomb. then it was time for Deadmans Revenge, "The Devils Playgorund" Hell In A Cell. btw is it just me or did ge look sooo wasted as he waited for 'Taker to make his entrance? ut a great macth with a few crazy spots, from Edge runbing along the steel steps and jumping on to The Undertaker and goth going through the cell wall, and from Edge running across both the Smackdown and Raw annouce tables to sprear 'Taker through the Ecw annoucetable. The ending was great I felt also Taker putting Edge through those two tables was incrediable. After the match was won, it was great that Undertaker, placing The Rated R Superstar on a ladder and then chokeslamming Edge through the Ring, and then for the ring to be set on fire, and then for Summerslam to go off the air. I almost forgot the Hbk annoucemtn whilst he was annoucing that he his hanging up the boots, it was only right for Yj2 to Break the walls down and cut a fantastic promo with Jericho punching Hbk's Milf wife

newWORLDorder
18-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Was an alright show.

Best -
Jericho HBK and Mrs. HBK
HIAC match
Hardys Reunion
Glamarella vs. Kofi - James
Worst -
Cena Batista
HHH vs Khali
ECW title match

mangle
18-08-2008, 08:46 AM
What an excellent ECW match

What the actual hell? :| 4 Weeks of building itup for a 1 minute piece of crap!

Captain
19-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Im not bothered about the ECW match tbf, ECW is way boring. I liked the way they showed about 8 replays of Y2J owning HBK's wife lolol i couldnt stop giggling :P

mangle
19-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Mediocre Raw, Kane new music much lilke the stuff he had in the attitude era.
Has the Batista - Cena thing just gone now?

Misawa
19-08-2008, 01:55 PM
I can't believe the WWE ripped off ROH's Scramble match in ROH's own hometown.

Cena/Batista was just wrong. It should have been saved for WrestleMania 25 with months of build. I cant believe it had 3 weeks and a clean finish. The direction that they will most likely go is a rematch where Cena wins and a final match at 'Mania to decide it.

mangle
19-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Well if they don't, I don't know what they're going to do. Batista seems to just be drifting from storyline to storyline.

You
19-08-2008, 03:55 PM
http://videos.sapo.pt/87Zi9ZWznG3i5Ai7ClwK

haha, skip to about 6:25, there is a little kid shouting "**** you **** you" to Y2J

mangle
19-08-2008, 06:16 PM
How old is HBKs wife?

Shes not bad ;)

Misawa
19-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Until Jericho had his way with her face.

She'd be in her mid-thirties now I'd say. She's a former WCW Nitro Girl.

bo$$
19-08-2008, 06:23 PM
That ending was lame.
Usually they end the show with something exciting that will leave you looking forward to next weeks show.
This time they just ended it with a match.. nothing exciting. :(

Misawa
19-08-2008, 06:31 PM
They have no main event feud, I guess next week we will begin to development for the Ring Of Honour match.

CJW93
20-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Ecw

* Chavo Guerrero, John Morrison, & The Miz b. Tommy Dreamer, Evan Bourne, & Super Crazy. Miz pinned Dreamer after a move from the top rope.

* Ricky Ortiz b. Gavin Spears via pinfall. Since I was only told Spears' ring name I am unable to identify him at this time.

* Finlay & Hornswoggle come out and Finlay challenged Mike Knox. Knox refused to get in the ring so Finlay brawled with him down the ramp. Security came out and broke them up.

* Finlay vs. Mike Knox is announced for next week's ECW.

* Mark Henry b. Matt Hardy
- Henry got the win via pinfall for the main event.

Smackdown
The Taping is still going on but so far this is the biggest thing to happen.

Vickie comes out and apologizes to the crowd for her thing with Edge to redeem herself. She then announces a WWE Title Scramble for Unforgiven. There will be two qualifying matches for it tonight.

10 Man Battle Royal
Winner earns a spot in the WWE Title Scramble at Unforgiven
- Brian Kendrick won the match which earned him a spot in the scramble. Some of the participants were: Big Show, Super Crazy, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, Jimmy Wang Yang, and Vladimir Kozlov. Big Show cleaned house, but Kendrick ended up with the win.

Misawa
20-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Check out my ECW report.

GERWECK.NET

Heart Break Kid
20-08-2008, 04:12 AM
I can't believe the WWE ripped off ROH's Scramble match in ROH's own hometown.

i think you'll actually find WWE use to have this type of match years ago
this is proved on either smackdown or smackdown 2 i think number 2
but either way
hell in a cell match good my mate taped it :)

Misawa
20-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Nope, it's an "Adamle Original" for one, WWE have never had a Scramble match. I know what you're referring to in the SmackDown! games, later than the first two, and they were just Hardcore matches using the Hardcore Championship 24/7 rule.

Heart Break Kid
20-08-2008, 05:23 AM
ah that may be it
where you had a match for a set amount of time and the title changed hands

its basically the same thing....

mangle
20-08-2008, 08:08 AM
SD! Scramble and Raw scramble.

You can guarentee a last second pin, I reckon Punk my lose the title but not HHH.

I wouldn't mind JBL as champion.

newWORLDorder
20-08-2008, 12:24 PM
He has manboobs *smirk*

So yeah, I presume im the only 'old-school-ish' fan that wants Cena to get the strap... hm, ok then.

Cena would be a much better champ if he took a step back, maybe have close calls in matches, give him the strap for 2-3 months against a really strong heel (Jericho Cena was a EPIC fued)

Yeah. Cena or Jericho for WHC.

Misawa
20-08-2008, 01:25 PM
I'd rather Cena to stay title-free on RAW for longer, not that I hate him or anything. And if he ever wins the World Heavyweight Championship, he better not "bling it up" like the sickening WWE belt.

You
20-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I'd rather Cena to stay title-free on RAW for longer, not that I hate him or anything. And if he ever wins the World Heavyweight Championship, he better not "bling it up" like the sickening WWE belt.
He should do TBH. WWE belt looks a lot better now.

newWORLDorder
20-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I dont think he would bling it, WWE know that was a mistake.

Bring back the Undisputed style back.

And tbh, Heel cena would be interesting, not for a long time though.

Misawa
20-08-2008, 01:35 PM
He should do TBH. WWE belt looks a lot better now.

No way. The title looks horrible, it is actually disrespectful to a degree to have it that way. I thought it would remain until Cena lost the title, but obviously its permanent. The belts should not look like like they belong around the neck of Mr. T.

Heart Break Kid
20-08-2008, 01:37 PM
No way. The title looks horrible, it is actually disrespectful to a degree to have it that way. I thought it would remain until Cena lost the title, but obviously its permanent. The belts should not look like like they belong around the neck of Mr. T.

lmao!!!
but they do look nice =]

You
20-08-2008, 01:40 PM
meh, matter of opinion really.

Scouse
20-08-2008, 01:44 PM
wasnt there rumours that the whc was getting a spinner? remember at the time of the draft people thought cena was going to smackdown because the belt was getting a spinner?

mangle
20-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Wasn't that the womans title?
The womens is actualy improving, aslong as Punk gets stripped I'm not that fussed. Don't particulary like him as champ.

Misawa
20-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I think he'll lose it at Unforgiven.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Scramble match will be great. I always liked matches where the title changes alot (Hardcore Scramble - WM2000).

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/7891728
CM Punk will lose the title, hopefully go back to his ROH Heel style.
Cena I can see winning
Batista I can see winning
Kane is busy munching on Rey Mysterio.
JBL has Manboobs, therefore auto-dq.

If WWE wanted to make the match EXTRA interesting, Primo and Carly Colón could run out and take out Cena, reason - Taking the debut spotlight from Primo, but then that means Carly hopping from SD to Raw.

Misawa
21-08-2008, 10:52 AM
The Hardcore Battle Royal at WrestleMania 2000 had that horrible botched finish to an otherwise decent match.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 11:09 AM
lol yeah, the finish was hideous.

mangle
21-08-2008, 11:28 AM
What about SD? I reckon HHH will retain, good to see Jeff Hardy still being included in title matches. As for him winning I don't think so.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Well, dont rule Jeff out, no-one expected Punk to get the title yet, Jeff getting the title is imminent.

Gail Kim is returning, good for her :)

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1219342711.shtml

TNA's Knockout foundation - Gone

The 'Dudleys leaving TNA' rumor is still going strong, in a recent interview and in recent shoots, they have said they would love to return to WWE.

Takeshi Morishima should debut very soon aswell.

Misawa
21-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Morishima isn't under any WWE contract, he was being tested out. He's with Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan.

Jeff would probably be the WWE Champion right now if he hadn't have had that suspension. It could be Unforgiven, who knows, but I think if they do ever give him the title, it won't be for a while because of his second strike.

I would love to see the Dudley Boyz back in WWE, but from what I've heard, Bubba is a moron and D-Von is a good guy, so people in the company aren't too thrilled with the possibility of Bubba coming back. They were released in the first place because creative had nothing for them, and they aren't showing too much interest at the moment, but the Dudleyz are incredibly marketable and I can't see how, with the current tag teams, they can not be too interested.

As for Gail Kim, it will be good to see her return to the E, hopefully on RAW where the "real" women wrestle, SmackDown! has enough Divas at the moment.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Im 90% sure he will be signing though, he is a tried and tested megastar. He is the GCH Champion, WWE should of seen the amount of attention he was getting on raw (I seen his dark matches), And he is an epic athlete.

I would love to see the Dudley Boyz back in WWE, but from what I've heard, Bubba is a moron and D-Von is a good guy, so people in the company aren't too thrilled with the possibility of Bubba coming back. They were released in the first place because creative had nothing for them, and they aren't showing too much interest at the moment, but the Dudleyz are incredibly marketable and I can't see how, with the current tag teams, they can not be too interested.

Bubba isn't a moron tbh, you should look for his shoot interview on Youtube, he earned good respect in WWE from 'standing up against the man'. He would recommend what he could do, he is pretty much a veteran. WWE Need tag tag teams, credible tag-teams. WWE are classing The Brian Kendrick and Zeek as a tag team, we have not even seen Zeek wrestle? D-Von and Bubba are just great veterans of the business.

And yeah, good for her, she was cool Gail Kim. TNA's so called amazing Divas division must not be doing that well is she wants to leave (If I remember rightly, She was the original Divas title.)

Misawa
21-08-2008, 07:19 PM
TNAs' Knockouts division sucks apart from Kim, who has jumped ship of course, and Awesome Kong, who I would also like to see in the WWE.

The Dudleyz are veterans, yes, and they should be heavily respected for their tag team history, but it is the reported feelings within the WWE that I mentioned, employees think that D-Von is a nice guy, whereas Bubba rubs people the wrong way.

I would love to see Morishima in the WWE, providing they use him right. GHC Champion and the ROH champ prior to Nigel McGuinness.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah, lately I am turning into a HUGE FCW Fan.

They are by far the best development company, a tad ahead of OVW. I watched an Evan Bourne vs Shaemus O'Shaugnassey fight this morning. The way they make the up and coming recent debuting WWE stars (Bourne, Primo Colon, Ortiz) face these soon to debut stars is great, maybe matching up some future rivalries.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah, lately I am turning into a HUGE FCW Fan.

They are by far the best development company, a tad ahead of OVW. I watched an Evan Bourne vs Shaemus O'Shaugnassey fight this morning. The way they make the up and coming recent debuting WWE stars (Bourne, Primo Colon, Ortiz) face these soon to debut stars is great, maybe matching up some future rivalries.

Misawa
21-08-2008, 07:32 PM
OVW is just another indy now, severed ties with the WWE like Deep South did. FCW is now WWE's only developmental territory.

Evan Bourne is great in the ring, and his Shooting Star puts Paul London to shame. I've seen Sheamus live a couple of times and I never thought that much of him to be honest, It'll be interesting to see how he has improved.

newWORLDorder
21-08-2008, 08:41 PM
I said that to Poojie on MSN this morning, I dont rate SOS, infact, I cant stand him. Wrestlers whose nationality who get over-stereotyped rarely work. Santino has worked, people love to hate him, therefore he makes cash.

OVW was quite interesting, FCW however is great, I love how they have they're own arena, which is a hot arena I must say, brings back memories with all the posters.

But yeah, Sydals SSP makes Londons look like childs play, Dream tagteam - Kidman and Sydal/Bourne.

Misawa
21-08-2008, 08:57 PM
What's funny about Santino is that he's actually Canadian.

It is unfortunate that the vast majority of wrestlers from outside of the USA have stereotypical gimmicks, some are decent, like Regal and Fit Finlay, but some are just rediculous. Paul Burchill, in what is basically his third run in the WWE, doesn't have such a gimmick at the moment, thankfully.

newWORLDorder
22-08-2008, 02:29 PM
He seems trapped in the incest gimmick still, looks rly awkward.

Thinking earlier, why are WWE messing with themes. Mr Kennedy and Jeffs new ones are good... Randy Orton was better when he had CM Punks current theme, although this current one is good [fad on xbox live with ma mates, trying to slip it into conversations]. And Kanes new theme is crap, too soft.

Misawa
22-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Well Orton only came out to Punk's one time, and that was against Super Crazy on an episode of SmackDown. It really did not suit his entrance, but Voices by Rev Theory is perfect I find. It fits his walk.

mangle
22-08-2008, 03:47 PM
DUE TO THE RECENT ANNOUCEMENT BY KANE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW,

www.ReyMysterio.com has been shut down until further notice.

TEAM MYSTERIO has no comment at this time as to the statis of Rey Mysterio.

Please visit www.WWE.com for further information.

They did stuff like this before like when chavo "Hacked" his website.

You
22-08-2008, 04:08 PM
DUE TO THE RECENT ANNOUCEMENT BY KANE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW,

www.ReyMysterio.com has been shut down until further notice.

TEAM MYSTERIO has no comment at this time as to the statis of Rey Mysterio.

Please visit www.WWE.com for further information.

They did stuff like this before like when chavo "Hacked" his website.
For a writer, you do commit a lot of plagiarism.

mangle
22-08-2008, 05:25 PM
I don't put alot of effort in when putting posts on the forum thus my grammar suffers ;)

You
22-08-2008, 06:30 PM
I don't put alot of effort in when putting posts on the forum thus my grammar suffers ;)
Plagiarism has nothing to do with grammar, lol.

mangle
22-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Crap my bad, mixed words up.

And yeah, I c+p off pwmania. So?

You
22-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Crap my bad, mixed words up.

And yeah, I c+p off pwmania. So?
As i said "For a writer, you do commit a lot of plagiarism".

newWORLDorder
23-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Jeff Hardy on the Poster for No Mercy. I can see Hardy - HHH having a little scene in the scramble, HHH pins Hardy last to get the title back, leading to a title match at No Mercy.

http://wrestlingherald.com/cm/data/upimages/nomercy2008posterpr7.jpg

No new news on Gail Kim, apart from she is pretty much back with WWE.

Goldberg is training for a return to Wrestling, dont expect to see him in WWE or TNA, he has ruled them out, he will most likely go to Japan.

WWE Europe Dates

April 17th, 2009:

WWE @ Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland
WWE @ The Zenith Of Strasbourg in Strasbourg, France

April 18th, 2009:

WWE @ Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre in Aberdeen, Scotland

April 20th, 2009:

WWE @ O2 Arena in London, England
WWE @ Cardiff International Arena in Cardiff, Wales

April 21st, 2009:

WWE @ O2 Arena in London, England
WWE @ Cardiff International Arena in Cardiff, Wales

April 22nd, 2009:

WWE @ Echo Arena in Liverpool, England

April 24th, 2009:

WWE @ Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Considering going to the Liverpool event, 5 mins to get there and the tickets are out on my Birthday, would be a laugh.

Scouse
23-08-2008, 01:57 PM
i want to go see it here in liverpool too. couple of days after my bday aswell :)

CJW93
24-08-2008, 12:01 AM
I may make an appereance at the the o2

Scouse
25-08-2008, 11:27 PM
John Cena is reportedly having serious problems with his neck, which has caused numbness in one of his arms.

Cena had an MRI done Saturday before the Raw brand house show at Madison Square Garden. He returned to the arena and said, "Long story short, my neck is (expletive) up badly."

Cena was originally slated to work singles matches at this weekend's house shows, but they were turned into tags with Batista as his partner. Batista worked the majority of their tag matches at all three shows.

Cena has yet to indicate if he's going to be taking some time off or not.

CJW93
25-08-2008, 11:59 PM
He's in the Raw main event for Unforgiven. He might get hit by a chair in the match or something like that and gets time off.
Hbk making apperence tonight on Raw.
Santino Marrella v Kofi Kingston also

Misawa
26-08-2008, 12:06 AM
And I am covering the whole show either live or immediately following gerweck.net

CJW93
26-08-2008, 01:32 AM
I think it will be Mysterio in for Cena at Unforgiven

Misawa
26-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Obviously Rey was not quite dead. :@

Scouse
26-08-2008, 04:06 PM
i was hoping it would of been randy orton in the scramble :(

CJW93
26-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Im glad it was Mysterio. Some superstras might be pissed at the fact that he has only showen up on Raw two times since he was drafted and gets put in the main event at a ppv

CJW93
26-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

There is reportedly a lot of fear within the WWE (http://www.wrestlezone.com//article.php?articleid=221778484#) when it comes to John Cena's neck injury. The belief is that the prognosis is going to be a neck fusion that would keep him out until at least the fall of 2009. This would mean he would miss WrestleMania and even SummerSlam, at least from a wrestling standpoint.

CJW93
27-08-2008, 12:19 AM
After Cena's surgery today, World Wrestling Entertainment announced that the prognosis was "excellent".

Dr. Joseph Maroon, who performed the surgery, said that Cena could start working out as early as next week and should be back in the ring in the next 2-4 months. The earliest you can expect him back would be Survivor Series or at the latest, The Royal Rumble 2009.

Dr. Maroon told the WWE (http://www.wrestlezone.com//article.php?articleid=221796394#) website, “We performed a microsurgical removal of a large disk fragment compression on the spinal cord which was weakening the nerve leading to the right arm," He also said, "We created a small incision in the front of the neck using an operating microscope to remove the fragment from the spinal cord and nerve. The operation took approximately an hour and a half."

The basic feeling within WWE is that the company and Cena were both extremely lucky the injury wasn't worse, as it could have necessitated fusion surgery.

Misawa
27-08-2008, 05:21 AM
Check out my report as always, if you missed last night's edition of ECW on Sci-Fi, gerweck.net (http://gerweck.net)

CJW93
27-08-2008, 08:49 PM
PWInsider.com reports that Ken Kennedy is scheduled for shoulder surgery this Friday. Kennedy injured his shoulder during a house show match with Shelton Benjamin earlier this month, and has been working lightly ever since.

Kennedy was diagnosed with a torn labrum and damage to his rotator cuff by Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama. After two weeks of rehab and no progress, it was determined he would require surgery.

He is expected to miss four to six months after the procedure, which will be performed by Dr. Andrews.

mangle
28-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Foley signed for TNA.

CJW93
28-08-2008, 03:39 PM
He could appear at Tna No Surrender September 14th, unless he has that 90 day non-compete clause or not.

Misawa
28-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Foley can sign September 1st+, and not before.

mangle
28-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Well, he's agreed to sign with them and will on Sept 1st.

Misawa
28-08-2008, 09:46 PM
And may he rot in TNA like everybody else who ever had the idiocy to sign with them 2006 onwards.

newWORLDorder
29-08-2008, 03:54 PM
I must say Misawa, without sounding like a brownnose, I really enjoy your recaps and reports on Gerweck, I did not actually know it was you who was doing them, I have been going to gerweck for years, when did you start? I also like the fact that you are realistic about things, when it comes to predictions and stuff you keep your feet on the ground unlike a lot of wrestling reporters, so well done.

Some new which I just got from Gerweck.net, is that TNA have 5 contracts expiring soon. As most are ex-Fed stars, ima hoping at least 1 or 2 of them will jump back.

1) Team 3D, Have had trouble with creative in the past, have expressed unhappiness, on a few occasions said they would not mind returning to the fed.

2) Awesome Kong. I think the could fit in very well in the WWE, Smackdown is needing a good Diva, and Awesome kong fits the bill, or even on Raw, Kong and Umaga, twins!

3) Kevin Nash - I cant think of what The Fed could do with him? Fit him into the Jericho Michael's story? Im sure he would not be back in time anyway, Not a huge fan, the only way i could see him returning is if he keeps in touch with his bigwig friends (Hunter, Shawn)

4) Christian - GRAH! Poojie knows how much I think CC is epic. I would love to see him leave and jump back. There is the perfect oppurtunity to reunite/fued with edge atm, he could get straight into the main event scene. He did not leave The Fed with hard feelings, so thats a bonus. His close friend, Scott D'Amore recently left TNA, And its been public that CC has had some troubles with the creative team.

I can guarantee I am reading into signs too much, but I can always imagine Cage could come back in a main event push, right? :D

BTW, I focus on the above going to the WWE as thats my favorite fed, tbh, most will probs re-sign with TNA or go into indies/foreign place. Idk.

CJW93
29-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Randy Orton has expressed his dislike for Bubba

newWORLDorder
29-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Well if Bubba comes back, Randy will have to live with it.

Misawa
29-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks a lot Felony, I appreciate it. I'm quite new actually. I don't think I'm regularly doing the RAW reports, I was filling in for someone on Monday, but who knows. Steve Gerweck is sending me something through the mail from USA for doing it? How kind.

I write the ECW reports and PPV previews, as well as post general news. :)

I would like to see the Dudleyz return to the WWE. They were released because Creative had nothing for them, but I can't se why. They need to return and freshen up one of the tag divisons.

I'd like to see Christian come back too. He left a midcarder, and WWE likes to ignore TNA's existence, so I can't imagine him fitting into the mould of a main eventer there. I wouldn't like him to reunite with Edge because I believe him to be a firm stayer in the main event picture. A feud between them could work, however.

Awesome Kong would fit right in to the WWE's women's division on RAW, but definitely not SmackDown's Divas.

As for Kevin Nash, he really doesn't need another run in the WWE. His 2002-2003 stint should be his last. His role in TNA is pretty much pointless and he's way past it.

Thanks again, and I support your focus on the WWE. I loved TNA from 2002-2006, but then Vince Russo came in and I firmly believe that it has died; him being the killer. TNA vowed to be wrestling free of the Hollywood antics of the WWE, but they have become more rediculous in the past 2 years than WWE has in TNA's six year history.

newWORLDorder
29-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Vince Russo has buggered up TNA. Biggest mistake they made.

yeah, Nash is way past his time, his legs are buggered if I remember rightly?

Kong would fit into the Santino Marrella storyline, I know she would but I dont know how, I could see him cheating on beth with her, and it would be rather amusing.

I am just a huge Cage fan, his storyline with edge has got to be one of the best ever, then he took on that temper tantrum thing in 2002. Legend, I loved his entrance music to :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzS7hXR-yA - The generic-ness reaks of awesomeness (see whut i did there)

Wayne
29-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Nash was a great wrestler back in the 2003 WWE era. I've never liked Christian that much, but the Dudleyz would be a good tag team to bring back to the WWE. They'd probz be contracted to the ECW brand though.

Misawa
29-08-2008, 05:18 PM
The operaticness of that theme is just weird. I liked the theme he used in 2003/2004 before the Waterproof Blonde song.

CJW93
29-08-2008, 06:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5jbo7lxPqc&feature=related

Christian's best theme

mangle
29-08-2008, 06:51 PM
-- There were a ton of empty seats at last Saturday's TNA event in Topeka, Kansas as the house show only drew 500 fans to the Kansas Expocentre, which can hold 8,000 seats. Additionally, house shows the week before in Dallas, Texas (8/15) and Muskogee, Oklahoma (8/17) drew poorly as well. However, the 8/16 house show in Lawton, Oklahoma reportedly drew drew okay.

Off Pwmania, seems to speak volumes imo

Misawa
30-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Killer Kowalski has died. Expected, but very sad. I am a huge fan of his storied career. R.I.P. Killer.

GhostFace-
30-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Killer Kowalski has died. Expected, but very sad. I am a huge fan of his storied career. R.I.P. Killer.

R.I.P :(

newWORLDorder
30-08-2008, 06:50 PM
I dont think that many people realize how much of an impact Mr Kowalski had on Pro Wrestling. If it was not for him (and the fact he is married to the CEO's daughter), Triple H may not have been a mega-star. Same for many other stars.

RIP. You will be truly missed.

Wayne
30-08-2008, 06:53 PM
R.I.P Killer Kowalski.

mangle
01-09-2008, 08:19 AM
If you are to believe rumours, HBK has apprently suffered a tricep tear at a taping of Raw this week.

Wayne
01-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Was HBK in a match when he tore his tricep?

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM
i bet there not even true rumours
bet he just made it up to prove that people do fall for anything

mangle
01-09-2008, 09:59 AM
He was in a contract signing and after that he layed into Jericho, perhaps then?

Misawa
01-09-2008, 10:49 AM
It appears HBK has a triceps tear, I imagine from when he Superkicks Lance Cade.

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 10:51 AM
can i ask has Muhammed Hassan gone to TNA
just at hard justice during the stiener match i saw this person who looked exactly like him?

Misawa
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Muhammed Hassan left wrestling for acting. Daivari is now in TNA as Sheik Abdul Bashir with a terrorist gimmick :rolleyes:. I presume who you thought was Scott Steiner at Hard Justice was actually Petey Williams in his Steiner-esque gimmick in the apprentice storyline, as Daivari attacked Consequences Creed at the conclusion of that match.

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
ah!!! tbh i thawt it looked like diavari!
and i also wish muhammed hassan the best of luck in the acting role
i feel sorry for the story line they gave him in WWE

Misawa
01-09-2008, 11:27 AM
The thing is, the storyline wasn't that bad. They didn't go overboard, it was merely hinted. The problem with it was the media's reaction. Both Hassan and Daivari left on good terms with the WWE.

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
:D
well that is true :D
and you never know he might come back one day :D

(oh and i forgot to say in the other thread
The Rock
and
Stone Cold Steve Austin)

Misawa
01-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Both legends, simply because of their storied careers and the fact that they aren't active anymore.

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 11:55 AM
they sure are :D:D:D

mangle
01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
There are plans to retire Stone Cold like Ric Flair apprently, Austin said he won't sign if he doesn't like the plans and solong as he doesn't have to wrestle another match.

Misawa
01-09-2008, 05:17 PM
HBK is confirmed to be injured and apparently it usually takes six months to get back into the ring from a triceps tear. Thankfully, he has the intention of working his unsanctioned match against Jericho at Unforgiven, which works out well, because there can be some spot that nigh-on kills Michaels and puts him out for 6 months, with a big comeback in half a year's time and a conclusion of the feud, perhaps WrestleMania 25, as he would return just in time if it was 6 months.

newWORLDorder
01-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Was just about to post some stuff, then realized it was Misawa from Gerweck lol.

Its a shame about HBK Really. He should just stay out for a few months, get himself sorted, come back into a big last push.

WWE has come to terms on the release of Mick Foley as of today (September 1st), we wish him the best of luck in all future endeavors, see you in a few years when TNA doesn't go to plan Jolly St. Mick!

pssh. I would LOL if Mr Socko is trademark WWE

Wayne
01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
That storyline sounds awesome Misawa.

Misawa
01-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks. Another storyline that has been on my mind is a continuation of Edge vs. The Undertaker. Once Edge returns, since The Undertaker has recently been "playing with fire" so to speak, they have an Inferno match. I think that would really bring to life the "hell" that has recently been spoken of.

Was that your own writing Felony in the part about WWE releasing Foley? I couldn't find it on WWE.com.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!